To get your business featured email us:

Dubai ranked as the best student city in the Middle East

The majority of students at institutions in Dubai are from other countries—more than 85% of the total student body

In the Middle East, Dubai is considered to be the greatest city for students, according to the QS Best Students’ Cities Ranking 2023.

More than 28,200 students in higher education have returned to their universities after the summer break. More than 85% of the students come from more than 80 different nations, including Saudi Arabia, India, Pakistan, and other members of the GCC. The remaining 15% of students are from the UAE.

UAE, India set to promote joint, dual degrees by higher institutions under a new bilateral education pact

27 academic institutions are housed in Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) and Dubai Knowledge Park (DKP), including the Universities of Birmingham and Manchester, both of which are listed in the top 100 universities in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2023.

The diversity in the educational ecosystem extends to students, teachers, and staff in addition to international students.

Dr. Cedwyn Fernandes, pro-vice chancellor of Middlesex University and director of Middlesex University Dubai, said, “We have continued to update our curricula so that our students learn how to apply the latest industry insights from their fields to real-life scenarios and become 100% employable once they graduate.”

Dr Cedwyn Fernandes, Pro-Vice Chancellor of Middlesex University and Director of Middlesex University Dubai

“The University of Birmingham is incredibly proud of our presence in Dubai. According to Professor David Sadler, provost of the University of Birmingham Dubai, “We are committed to being a part of the ongoing evolution of the educational landscape in Dubai and the pursuit of high-quality teaching and research to support Dubai’s overall strategic aim for the future.”

According to Michael Eberle, Head of Marketing at UOWD, “Being the first international university in the UAE, we hold the obligation to offer students top-notch education through creative learning spaces and cutting-edge labs and technology.”

For DIAC and DKP, the preceding year was particularly crucial since numerous academic institutions increased their curricula and their resources to provide students with access to real-world learning opportunities.

With a number of measures, the UAE continues to grow and invest in the educational system, resulting in the sector’s ongoing development.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *